Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Getting Stated

Hello! My name is Jenn. I am hoping to use this blog for many things, but before I get started I want to tell you a little about myself.

I am a college sophomore in Campus Crusade for Christ (Cru). I am four hours from my home town and my family, and this summer I will be in Chicago on a Summer Project with Cru. I am super excited and cannot wait!
I also love to knit, crochet, and bake. I am in the middle of several projects right now that school (and not to mention procrastination) are keeping me from finishing, but I know they will get done soon. I also have two little betta fish to keep me company, Graham and Zane. (And no they are not in the same bowl).

Well I guess that is about it! I will do my best to keep updating this and if anyone has any questions whether they are about faith or crafting, I will do my best to answer them. :)

Until next time!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment