Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hello again. :)

Okay, so today I had my last Resident Assistant training class. I should find out in the next couple of weeks- whoops someone at the door. Oh, it's a student senate party asking me to vote for them. Anyway. I should find out in the next couple of weeks whether or not I get hired. Hopefully I do and I can use the position for God's glory!

And that's another thing. The Lord is really working in me and is teaching me how to reach into a passage of the Bible and dig out all it's worth. That is totally new for me and I am loving the way He's working in my life.

Well, I think that's it. All I can do is wait and pray. And for all you curious crafters, I have not worked any more on any of my works in progress. I really need to get on that...

Anyway. Until next time!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment